Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Heavy panting,incessant pacing unable to stay still;

Customer Question

heavy panting,incessant pacing unable to stay still; carrying her tail between her legs-yet onn her morning walk she behaved normally-has normal appetite and drinks water freely
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: her body is intact and she doesn't lick herself abnormally-she has been shedding "clumps of hair" even though we gave her a good brushing with a slicher brush as well as wired tooth brush and a finishing brush-she is a mixed breed border collie who is 12 years old
JA: What is the Border collie's name?
Customer: Casey
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Casey?
Customer: she has had a "leakage" problem most of her life and takes 50mg Pronin daily to control that-minimally effective-in her "hyperactivity" she shreds the pads we put down for any urinary needs during the night-does this also with waste baskets in BR-follows incessantly="hang dog look" about beyond the noemal border collie stare
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?