Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

American dog

Customer Question
American bull dog...
American bull dog
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
My dog had her shots but, she chews on every thing and had injested some of them. She has fever, and dirreara. Plus she is teething. What do I do?.
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Sara, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Sara
Dr. Sara, Veterinarian

Hi, this is Dr. Sara, what has she chewed on lately and eaten? Do you know what her temp is and is diarrhea the only symptom? Any vomiting, coughing, sneezing?

all of the above

Hi there, I am sincerely ***** ***** computer died Sunday night and had to be with the Geek Squad all day yesterday. I hope someone was able to take care of your concerns.

Dr. Sara

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian