Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Connect me with someone who can help. She ate an Ibuprofen..

Customer Question
Please connect me with...

Please connect me with someone who can help

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

She ate an Ibuprofen

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Bailey. !0 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Bailey?

10 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bailey?

No. Does this only cost $5?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/5/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Ibuprofen can cause gastrointestinal ulcers at a dose of 50 mg per pound of body weight and renal failure at a dose of 150 mg per pound of body weight. How much does Bailey weigh, please?

Please contact customer service at***@******.*** or http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for questions concerning your financial obligation to the site.