Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has been coughiung like he has something in his

Customer Question
Hi my dog...

Hi my dog has been coughiung like he has something in his throat for about a month now he has nursed on a Sherpa blanket for years I wonder if maybe the fibers may have done some damage.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?

Hi I noticed very small white worms in my dogs stool today any ideal what these worms are

Veterinarian's Assistant: There are all sorts of infestations your dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?

Radar he will be 18 dec 26

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Radar

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

Yes he started coughing like he has something in his throat this has been going on for a month or so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/5/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.