Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I HAVE AN ELDERLY DOG THAT CANNOT SEE WELL AND SEE WALKED

Customer Question

i HAVE AN ELDERLY DOG THAT CANNOT SEE WELL AND SEE WALKED RIGHT OFF A BRIDGE (ABOUT 2 FEET) AND BROKE A TOENAIL. WHAT CAN I DO
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: No would other than the broken nail and I can see the fleshy part under the nail
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Callie, 14
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Callie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Callie?
Customer: No other than that and a few fatty lipomas she is in good health
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that Callie fell off a 2-foot bridge and broke a nail. I am sorry to hear about that. Is the nail still on? Is there any bleeding?