Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My little Chihuahua has loose skin under his chin/ jaw...its…

Customer Question
My little Chihuahua has...

My little Chihuahua has loose skin under his chin/ jaw...its sagging like fluid, i felt it & there's nothing that seems to be stuck..

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the Chihuahua's name and age?

Batz, hes about 5 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Chihuahua's name?

Batz

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Batz?

No ma'am

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/4/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures or video of what you're seeing?