Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is 16 years old she is loosin he sight..hearing...she…

Customer Question
My dog is 16...

My dog is 16 years old she is loosin he sight..hearing...she has problems wit her balance..kepprs falling and can't use her hind legs..she is taking rejuvitae for her joints..what can I do

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

No wounds

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Piper

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Piper?

Just wonder if I have get her euthanized

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/4/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 11 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 11 months ago

How long has she been declining for? Has it been gradual or sudden?