Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has lately become really sensitive to touch along his

Customer Question

My dog has lately become really sensitive to touch along his back and sides, he is on a raw diet with added herbs but he seems to be prone to mosquito bites and I'm wondering if that's what is causing it. My other 2 dogs are fed the same diet but don't seem to be affected
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** is a 2 year deaf American x old English bulldog
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bronson?
Customer: No he is normally pretty healthy
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you tell me what symptoms you see from Bronson? Is he painful? itching? any bumps on the skin?

What flea prevention is he on and when was it last applied or dosed?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not painful but itching and hives along his side, advantage flea applied last week and I add garlic 2/3times a week to his food

Can you share a few pictures of what you're seeing?

Have any medications been tried?