Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He's pacing and wont sit or lay down for very he sticks his

Customer Question

He's pacing and wont sit or lay down for very long he sticks his butt in the air and puts his head down I know his tummy hurts
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Scrappy he's 5
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Scrappy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: he seems extremely anxious
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I gave him a little famotidine and some pepto bismol during the day but hes gotten worse he also seems to be in pain when I touch his tummy.
Expert:  Pet Doc replied 2 months ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question regarding your boy Scrappy that has just been sent through to me. I am sorry there hasn't been an expert available to answer your question already. I am currently typing up a response and will have something for you in the next few minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Dr E