Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is diabetic and in the last few days it's been having…

Customer Question
My dog is diabetic...

My dog is diabetic and in the last few days it's been having a bloody diarrhea

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry your dog has that. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** *****'s a Chihuahua and she's about 11 years old she has jection of insulin once a day .

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Josie?

We've been giving her pumpkin in her food and we change to be on which is the natural pumpkin and no. And that's when we noticed the blood in the stool I was only after we started feeding the beyond

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/4/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 9 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys? Stressful changes to the environment?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian