Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She's panting more than normal, and yelping when we try to…

Customer Question
She's panting more than...

She's panting more than normal, and yelping when we try to pick her up. Seems to have some kind of pain, but nothing when we rub her chest, legs, and back. Eating and drinking normally (although maybe a slight loss of appetite).

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

I don't see or feel anything. She's not limping or

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Sadie. She's 14 almost 15

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sadie?

She has these fatty lumps all over. Not growing, but moveable and soft. We were told that they are fat deposits, and normal. However, she does have a large on on her front leg and on her back near her spine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/4/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

What breed of dog is Sadie?

Is she on any medication at this time?

Is she on any joint supplementation?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian