Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Severe constipation. dog is 15 lb Yorky-Poo. I can see the

Customer Question

severe constipation. dog is 15 lb Yorky-Poo. I can see the anus open and he tries so very hard to poop, but just can't pass anything. Help1
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dog?
Customer: Don't think so...I feed him a beef form of canned food...is that a problem? Should I feed him a dry food with a little water instead?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that your yorkie-poo is having difficulty defecating. Is that correct?