Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Severe constipation. dog is 15 lb Yorky-Poo. I can see the…

Customer Question
Severe constipation. dog is...

Severe constipation. dog is 15 lb Yorky-Poo. I can see the anus open and he tries so very hard to poop, but just can't pass anything. Help1

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dog?

Don't think so...I feed him a beef form of canned food...is that a problem? Should I feed him a dry food with a little water instead?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that your yorkie-poo is having difficulty defecating. Is that correct?