Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She won't put her right back leg on ground nothing is in…

Customer Question
She won't put her...

She won't put her right back leg on ground nothing is in between toes or on pads

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

She was chasing a rabbit and I think stepped wrong maybe but I just don't know if I should take her right in or give it a few days

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

No wond

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

Maggie 7

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

When did this injury occur?

What breed is Maggie?

Is she on any medication at this time?

Has an examination been performed by your vet thus far?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian