Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Two hours after he eats he throws it back up. He is happy…

Customer Question
Two hours after he...

Two hours after he eats he throws it back up. He is happy and active and still poops (whatever he can)

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

Nope

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Shammy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

Healthy 14 year old dog...please don't ask me for money! Just give me a suggestion,

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys? Stressful changes to the environment?