Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a 2 year old dachshund and just recently got a 4

Customer Question
I have a 2...

I have a 2 year old dachshund and just recently got a 4 month old kitten. My dog has always slept with me between my legs and now the kitten sleeps on my shoulder. The dog seems to be jealous about this. In the middle of the night he get up and poop and pee in the livingroom. They seem to get along during the day just fine. I have also caught her eating the cat poop. What can I do about this?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dachshund. What is the dachshund's name?

Her name is*****: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Squirmy?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have you had any diagnostics performed for your dachshund since the onset of symptoms, such as a urinalysis and fecal examination?