Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I took him to the vet to get his shots, after I gave him his

Customer Question

I took him to the vet to get his shots, after I gave him his heartworm medicine he has started shaki g his head and find a comfortable place to be
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Toby and he's 3
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Toby?
Customer: Hum no, outside of this he's healthy, this started right after the vet visit Today he went
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?

On what date were vaccines given?

On what date did the head shaking begin?

Did your vet examine his ears with any instruments or perform any services such as ear cleaning or plucking of fur?