Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog got into my brothers room while at work today, and I

Customer Question

My dog got into my brothers room while at work today, and I came home to his THC oil pen all chewed up and all of the oil was gone there's no marks on the carpet where I found the pen so I'm guessing he ate the oil
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: He's almost 2 golden retriever
JA: What is the Golden Retriever's name?
Customer: Knightly
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your Golden Retriever?
Customer: No he's a healthy dog
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
He has gotten into his stash before but it was actual marijuana he only had a little piece that was left on the desk and about 18 hours after he started acting lethargic and couldn't walk steady and was dribbling pee. I took him the the emergency vet and they just confirmed what it was and gave him a fluid bump on his back
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm reading things online about activated charcoal? Is that something I should get and give to him?
Expert:  Richard Rawling replied 2 months ago.

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Do you have any idea how long ago he could have eaten the oil?