Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has some skin problem, He is pawpaw 2years old, Got…

Customer Question
My dog has some...

My dog has some skin problem

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

He is pawpaw 2years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

Got some bold round spots like a size of a dollar and som3 red round spots at stomach area also iner legs is losing some hair

Veterinarian's Assistant: Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

His foot are fine

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- Is he itchy?

3- Is he licking this area?

4- Can you post a picture of the lesions on this thread?

It happened about two months, and the spot is getting bigger.
No he not itching or licking.
Ive been useing malasab some of the red round spots had gone, but new ones will come up. i wash him three times a week with malasab.

Friend, I am sorry. But, I am going to opt out and allow another expert to comment. I don't think I could be of much help in this case without a hands-on examination. Again, I am sorry.

Dr. Peter

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian