Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Female West Highland terrier called Savannah 16 years old,

Customer Question

Female West Highland terrier called Savannah 16 years old, had large discharge of black gunk in her left eye. It got matted to her hair and had to go under to clean it al up. Was on antibiotics and a cream and all seemed Ok but it has come back. Apart from her age she is doing well and has no other issues
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Savannah?
Customer: mature cataract in same eye. otherwise in very good condition for her age
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?