Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Our cocker spaniel has a problem tonight with her bowel

Customer Question
movements and just is dripping...
Our cocker spaniel has a problem tonight with her bowel movements and just is dripping during trying to pass a stool and is shaking while resting.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the Cocker Spaniel's name and age?
Customer: Sadie and is 3 1/2 old
JA: What is the Cocker Spaniel's name?
Customer: Sadie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sadie?
Customer: She has been dragging her butt on the grass for the last two days
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Do you know if she ate anything unusual? Has she ever had this issue before?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian