Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog occasional makes a noise like she is clearing her

Customer Question

My dog occasional makes a noise like she is clearing her throat. She typically does this a few times and stops. Today she has been doing it all day long sometimes three or four minutes straight. When she does it her head shakes. It doesn't look involuntary like a seizure but it is causing me concern. I took a video of her doing it and could send it through email if i cant upload it here.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. If it fails to load, the files are likely too large. You can also use websites like Imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If this does not work and you’d prefer to text them directly to my cell phone, let me know. There is an additional charge for this, but it can make the job of sending pictures or video much more simple. Just let me know what works for you. I’ll be standing by.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry for the delay I was finishing some yard work. I tried to upload it but JA doesn't support the format. I don't have accounts at either of those sites nor do I know how to post or upload to them. Do you have a work email I can send it too to make it faster and easier on myself?

I will contact customer service for you. They can have you send a video in and share it with me. We do not have dedicated emails through the site.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was able to change the file extension and upload the video. I checked and it still plays fine with Windows default media players.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Why is this question closed??? Did you close my question?