Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

5 year old female dachshund. Diarrhea, lethargic and hiding,

Customer Question
head shaking as if she...
5 year old female dachshund. Diarrhea, lethargic and hiding, head shaking as if she has a earache.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys? Stressful changes to the environment?

Has she had an examination on her ears since the head shaking began?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian