Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog have these hard bumps on her ear flaps looks like…

Customer Question
My dog have these...

My dog have these hard bumps on her ear flaps looks like pimples

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Ariana, she was born on August, 2008

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Ariana

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of these hard bumps on her ear flaps to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.