Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I would like to know Miss., My little doggy is pregnant and

Customer Question

Hello. I would like to know Miss. Wilson, My little doggy is pregnant and I think she is in labor. I fixed up her bed because she has been scratching at blankets, drooling from panting and shaking and whining. What else can i do
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: No she is a great healthy dog and yesterday she was normal and today she woke up like she is in labor.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Richard Rawling replied 2 months ago.

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Has Miss Wilson had pups before?