Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog is actin really weird like jumping when we move and he could barely walk, No wounds on his foot, Chico and about 10,

Customer Question
He is actin really...

He is actin really weird like jumping when we move and he could barely walk

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

No wounds on his foot

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Chico and about 10

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Chico

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/1/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

When did this begin?

Can you share a video?

What breed is Chico?