Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My blue Healer has A node under left front Arm PIT, She had…

Customer Question
My blue Healer has...

My blue Healer has A node under left front Arm PIT

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the pit?

She had A run in with American Bull Dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the pit seem to hurt?

Well she is limping on her left Front Paw area where her Humers an Ulna bone come together above the joints

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

There is A wound on the upper part of the left leg Itreated that with some purple pet medication what concerns me is the swelling underneath the above the arm Pit

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sarah Snow,
 replied 8 months ago
Sarah Snow

I am Dr. Snow, and I can try to help you. I just have a couple of questions to start with.

Is your concern that she has a swollen lymph node on that side?

How long ago did she get the wound?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian