Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is dying and suffering from... My dog is dying and…

Customer Question
My dog is dying and...
My dog is dying and suffering from...
My dog is dying and suffering from terminal cancer and I can't afford to put her down or her treatments. She is almost 11 and a shitzu that has a hard time breathing. Doesn't want to eat or drink and her cancer has spread from her bladder to her lungs. So she is incontinent and has a hard time catching her air. And I can clearly tell she is in pain
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/31/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Joan, Vet Tech replied 1 year ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I am sorry tohear about your beloved girl.

It is very hard to see a loved pet suffer. What I suggest is contacting the Local Humane Society or Animal Control. They can Euthanize her for you at little or no charge. I know it is hard, but they can do it painlessly and allow her to end her suffering. Please hit reply to discuss this information.

Joan