Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is a red spot on his groin, Chewy-Age 5, Chewy, He is…

Customer Question
He is a red...

He is a red spot on his groin

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Chewy-Age 5

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Chewy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

He is white with brown spots He is up to date on his shots

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/30/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of this red spot to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.