Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Hiccups and he coughed twice earlier, Buddha and he is 7,

Customer Question
Hiccups and he coughed...

Hiccups and he coughed twice earlier

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the dog's name and age?

Buddha and he is 7

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Buddha?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/31/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

It has stopped. And it didn´t sound like any of the coughs. He probably just had a hairball or something.

Let me know if the coughing returns and you need additional assistance.