Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

he is 12 weeks old I used the kennel dip made him sick threw

Customer Question

he is 12 weeks old I used the kennel dip made him sick threw up 5 times
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: blue heeler
JA: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?
Customer: yes a dog 12 week old cattle dog
JA: Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: the kennel dip made the dog sick
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: listen what has that got to do with this promblem
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: no
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 2 months ago.

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this...you need to bathe your dog in dawn dishwashing soap and wash all this stuff off your dog completely......that is unfortunately all you can do at home.....if vomiting continues you will have to go to vet ER as you may have a poisoned pet. Never use dips on pets....they are dangerous and outdated.....Let me know if I can assist you further.....Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 2 months ago.

Please give me a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have. ( You can rate me at top right of page).
Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB

Expert:  Dr B replied 2 months ago.

I will follow up with you tomorrow night. DRB