How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. John Your Own Question
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 5542
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think my dog may have just eaten a bit of toxic mushrooms

Customer Question

I think my dog may have just eaten a bit of toxic mushrooms - what do I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Did you see what May ate?
Customer: Yes - and not sure how much she got.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about May?
Customer: We lost her brother a month ago to toxic mushrooms and I thought we got them all out of the yard.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about this situation with your girl. How long ago did she eat the mushroom(s)? How is she acting now?