Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Dog split her dew claw friday and was treated at a clinic but her paw is twice the size it should be and we are

Customer Question
She split her dew...

She split her dew claw friday and was treated at a clinic but her paw is twice the size it should be and we are concerned

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Dog, could the bandage be to tight?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

She is active just avoids using and is licking the paw.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question. What is this girl's name? How did the treat her split dew claw at the clinic? Is she currently on any medications? Was that paw wrapped?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian