Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Keeps moving around and doesn't seem to get comfortable,

Customer Question
Keeps moving around and...

Keeps moving around and doesn't seem to get comfortable

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

Keeps moving around and doesn't get comfortable & is not eating

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Snow flake bichon 7 yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Bichon's name?

Snow flake

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the Bichon?

Not now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/30/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Snowflake, please?

As you're determined, she's uncomfortable but without supportive evidence - other symptoms - the source of that discomfort remains unclear. Have new symptoms arisen? Are you seeing a change of posture, difficulty jumping up or down or navigating steps, vocalizing when approached or lifted?