Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 8 yr old great dane's stomach is gurgling loud. She had

Customer Question

My 8 yr old great dane's stomach is gurgling loud. She had not eaten much in the last day and a half. We just came back from a walk and she did not drink or eat breakfast today. She is also trying to eat grass outside. What could be wrong?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the Great Dane will be able to digest that. What is the Great Dane's name?
Customer: Lady
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lady?
Customer: We live on Long Island, NY but stay the summer at Lk George, NY. She seems to go through stomach issues each summer up here. Her bowels have been loose also.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Emily replied 2 months ago.

My name is***** and I would like to assist with your concern today. Please ignore the request for the phone call that appears as the website generates this automatically. We can continue talking in the chat format. Is there anything that you know of that she could have gotten into? Any new foods or treats or people food?