Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

After groomer cut a place over eye it got infected. once we…

Customer Question
After groomer cut a...

After groomer cut a place over eye it got infected. once we took to vet she said lympnodes in neck were infected with infection she drained and pus came out. this was yesterday. tonight bleeding from where she lanced it. he keeps shaking head and scratching at sight

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

He is not eating tonight. the doctor gave him enrofloxacin 136 mg daily also ostilox for pain and tobramycin ophthalmic for eye infection my main question is do i need to take to an emergency doctor or can i wait until tomorrow when regular vet is open

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that your dog is being treated for an abscess on the neck and a cut above the eye. Your question is if you need to take him to the ER veterinarian tonight. Is that a correct summary?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian