Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Bee bite on dog foot, what to do? Max 11 years old, Max, HE…

Customer Question
Bee bite on dog...

Bee bite on dog foot, what to do ?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?

Max 11 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Max

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Max?

HE is 11 years old, he steeped on a yellow jacket

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question. Did you see this sting happen? How long ago did it happen? How is he acting now?