Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I have 2 dogs-siblings, boys. I've had them about a 1rr. and…

Customer Question
I have 2 dogs-siblings...

I have 2 dogs-siblings, boys. I've had them about a 1rr. and 1/2. They attack my husband a lot. 1 has even bitten him-no hard

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Is the dog bleeding a lot?

Nope. neither is my husband

Veterinarian's Assistant: Phew. What is the dog's name?

Charlie and pinto

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

They only saw short women (3) the 1st 4 months of their life. I babysat them a bit the weeks after they were born until I took them home. Mys husband is a very big man with a booming voice

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 6 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today. It may take a few minutes for me to type a personal response or type questions regarding your situation. Your patience is very much appreciated

What type of training do you do?

What commands do the dogs know?

What precedes the biting?

Is it growling first then biting?.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian