Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog mouth was shaking and bubbles were coming out of her…

Customer Question
My dog mouth was...

My dog mouth was shaking and bubbles were coming out of her mouth

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. How old is Mouth?

Her name is ***** ***** mouth was shaking she 2

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mouth?

My dogs name is ***** ***** 2 her mouth was shaking and she had bubbles coming out of her mouth

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sheena Christensen,
 replied 8 months ago
Sheena Christensen

Hi there. I am Dr. Christensen and I am reviewing your question. It will just take a moment.

Dog Veterinarian: Sheena Christensen,
 replied 8 months ago

When this shaking was happening, was Callie aware of her surroundings? Would she respond to you?

she just didnt want me to touch her
Dog Veterinarian: Sheena Christensen,
 replied 8 months ago

Was it a short episode? Or has it continued on/is it still happening?

I did give her hydrogen peroxide to make her throw up in case she ate something she wasnt supposed to do and she seems to be doing better
It was short only happened once
Dog Veterinarian: Sheena Christensen,
 replied 8 months ago

It could certainly be that she ate something. Depending on your area there are things like toads or lizards that could cause that type of reaction. I would rinse her mouth very well.

Ok thank you. I have down that and she is doing better
Dog Veterinarian: Sheena Christensen,
 replied 8 months ago

I ​am very glad she is doing better. Keep an eye on her and keep an eye out for any reptiles or other toxins she may be able to find. I hope that was helpful. If you have no further questions I would greatly appreciate it if you would take a moment to rate me service. Wishing you and Callie all the best.

Dog Veterinarian: Sheena Christensen,
 replied 8 months ago

And, please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks.

Dog Veterinarian: Sheena Christensen,
 replied 8 months ago

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Sheena Christensen
Sheena Christensen
Sheena Christensen
Sheena Christensen