Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He just threw up, peed, and pooped inside the house JA: I'm

Customer Question

He just threw up, peed, and pooped inside the house
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: No. We noticed his teeth are looking weak since he's an older dog. We've been mixing wet food and dry food together for him.
JA: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** I think he's 9 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Charlie?
Customer: The throw up still had kibbles in it fully intact as if it was out of the bag.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was told a vet was standing by. I'm still waiting.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Emily replied 2 months ago.

My name is***** and I would like to assist with your concern today. I'm sorry someone was not available initially. Is this the first time this has happened with Charlie or has this been going on for some time now?