Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Past couple of days when she wakes up in the morning she

Customer Question

Past couple of days when she wakes up in the morning she seems to have a stiff neck. Her head kind of shakes, etc. as the day progresses she seems to resume to almost normal. I can't take her to the vet because she is a old pug and cannot handle car rides, she immediately starts to shake and her tongue turns a purple/grayish color
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the pug's name and age?
Customer: Lola is 12.5
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lola?
Customer: Her back left leg seems to not be as strong anymore
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Is Lola on any medication at this time?

Have you considered having a mobile vet come to your home vs. taking Lola to see a vet?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No meds currently.We have no mobile vets in my area. I called around and nobody makes house calls.

I'd be happy to look, as well, if you like. I'll need your city and state, if so.

Is she on any dietary or joint supplementation at this time?