Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

I think i dropped on of my blood pressure pills on floor not

Customer Question

i think i dropped on of my blood pressure pills on floor not sure but dogs were there and can't find the pill
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: the mini snousers about 14 pounds
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: they don't seem hurt i think one might have eaten my blood pressure pill
JA: OK. No obvious pain. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: 2 dogs 10 and 9 years old
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: tony and lulu
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: no
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. What was the active ingredient(s) (or trade name) in your pill, please? If your dogs have remained well since you initially posted, they'll remain well.