Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I have a Rotty that has a tumor on her high hip area that

Customer Question
was lanced and stitched by...
I have a Rotty that has a tumor on her high hip area that was lanced and stitched by vet hospital. The area where the stitches were seemed to be closing then all of a sudden just above the stitches a hole opened up and seems to be oozing clear and pink fluid. Hole is pretty big now and basically the area where the tumor was is just a hole. Any ideas?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Rottweiler dog 9 years old
JA: OK. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the Rottweiler's name?
Customer: Mercedes
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mercedes?
Customer: i was told that the lump was cancerous and that if they try to remove it that they will not be able to get it all because of the area on the hip and the bone so I'd be waisting thousands of dollars with no guarantee
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Emily, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Emily
Dr. Emily, Dog Veterinarian

My name is***** and I would like to assist with your concern tonight. Are you able to take a photo of this and attach it? It would be beneficial to see exactly what is going on.

but a quick question for you. I was asked to pay $5.00 and when i looked at the transaction it actually charged me $20.00
I am still waiting for a response to the payment situation

Sorry for the delay. As far as payment information, that would need to be forwarded to customer service. As the veterinarian, I am unable to handle any of the payment information.

Would you like me to forward your request to customer service?

thanks before going any further I am calling credit card company
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian