Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

She is about 7 yrs old and a bassett hound/beagle and has a

Customer Question

she is about 7 yrs old and a bassett hound/beagle and has a rash all over her underside. the vet said it was an allergy and we've switched her dog food to salmon for sensitive skin, I give her bendryl once a day. she's been treated with a shot twice from the vet since dec 2016. it's gotten bad again. we put hydorcortisonce cream on it
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the hound's name?
Customer: Sophie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sophie?
Customer: nope can't think of anything
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of this "rash" to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.