Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 5yr old Yorkie mix has eaten grass for two mornings and

Customer Question

My 5yr old Yorkie mix has eaten grass for two mornings and now has been occasionally gagging as if to vomit but still has not. All day yesterday and last night. Worried
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the Yorkie will be able to digest that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the Yorkie?
Customer: Very sensitive now,just bumping him while walking causes him to yelp,as well as no barking. Unusual
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question. What is this little one's name? Is she eating her normal food? Is she eating pretty well?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Jack is his name.eating a little,not much of his normal food

Is he drinking water ok? Could this gagging be coughing?