Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

English bulldog all of sudden started running aroug crazy

Customer Question
English bulldog all of...
English bulldog all of sudden started running aroug crazy like over heated now has collapsed trying to run --was sleeping peacefully-- now collapsed and breathing hard
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the English bulldog. What is the English bulldog's name and age?
Customer: Gus @1 year
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the English bulldog?
Customer: LAYING DOWN HAVING SPAMS NOW--WAS NOT EATING WELL TODAY
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
He laying on the floor of the bathroom trying to rin and panting heavily--really think he's dyiing
7/27/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Gus, please? It sounded as if he were seizuring.

He died on the way to emergency vet he was supposed to have been born with heart murmur

My condolences for your loss of Gus. I appreciate your taking the time to let me know.

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian