Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

13 year poodle has developed a red tumor looking spot on

Customer Question

13 year poodle has developed a red tumor looking spot on rear leg above joint. It's been there a while and she licks at occasional but doesn't appear to be tender. Your thoughts?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the poodle?
Customer: Can't think of any thing at this time
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of this "red tumor looking spot" to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am nit hone now can I send later?

You bet. You're welcome to return to our conversation at your convenience. I'll watch for your next post. I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to speak to customers by phone in this venue but other experts in this category may be able to assist you in this regard. Please let me know if you'd like another expert to do so and I'll opt out of this conversation. Please stay in the conversation if you wish.