Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog suddenly started limping today and now has decided

Customer Question

My dog suddenly started limping today and now has decided not to eat his dinner or have any interest in treats. 2 year old Rottweiler.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: I did check and did pressure points on nails toes wrist elbow and shoulder, no change in demeanor
JA: What is the Rottweiler's name?
Customer: Kaizer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your Rottweiler?
Customer: He was playing ball earlier in the day
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a video of what you're seeing?