Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He is 13.5 yrs old - had surgery on Friday - results show

Customer Question

He is 13.5 yrs old - had surgery on Friday - results show cancer -
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: small dag dog
JA: OK. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Fonzi I have made an appt. to put him down - I don't want him to suffer - was told 155 days
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: no I can tell he has slowed down and I think the tumor in his mouth has been there for quite awhile - I had surgery so hard to pay attention
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Sorry to hear about Fonzi. Did the surgery remove all the tumor?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you