Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 2yr old German Shepard with another ear infection,

Customer Question

i have a 2yr old German Shepard with another ear infection, and would like to buy a bottle of Mometamax
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Ceacer he's 2 yrs old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ceacer?
Customer: this the 2nd time he's had this infection and the last time the Vet gave him Mometamax and it cleared right up.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Meghan Denney replied 2 months ago.

Hi I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

I am sorry but being online I cannot prescribe medications without having physically examined Ceacer.

Your veterinarian may be able to script it out for you if you call them.