Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I gave him a beef treat about 4 hrs ago. He's been chewing

Customer Question

I gave him a beef treat about 4 hrs ago. He's been chewing and drooling since. He's drinking water ( seems like more than normal) and even napped, but still chewing nothing
JA The Veterinarian will know what to do with the drooling. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Tucker. 7 yr old boxer
I've paid now waiting for response. How long does this take?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Good evening, Trin. Thank you for your patience. Can you share a video of the chewing behavior? Have you checked his mouth to be sure the treat is not stuck? Has he had these before?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No he never has had this brand. It was in his Bark Box. I checked his mouth. I see nothing. I don't know how to attach a video

​There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. If it fails to load, the files are likely too large. You can also use websites like Imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If this does not work and you’d prefer to text them directly to my cell phone, let me know. There is an additional charge for this, but it can make the job of sending pictures or video much more simple. Just let me know what works for you. I’ll be standing by.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I
Don't see add an attatchment

It should be at the bottom of the page near the reply button.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I found it but only when I use my computer. I have an appointment I need to go, not time to upload video. He has slowed down, I hope it will correct itself. He's still doing it and drooling but seems to be comfortable and the chewing is subsiding.I hope it's nothing

Our thread stays open as long as is needed. If you can post the video after your appointment, please do. I will view and reply at that time.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thx

Sure thing.